feralsteph

OZCelica Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • STATE:VIC

Posted 13 February 2017 - 01:04 PM

Hey guys,

I joined this forum ages ago, however never actually posted... probably to busy trying to fix the cars and the problems then getting to post. I'm new to forums in general so I hope I'm doing this all right!

Let me introduce myself. I'm Steph and I own two 4th gen celicas.

One is my first car that is my racecar - called Sampson, the other is my daily named Rosie.

I've spent some time lurking on these forums to try and work out what the hell is wrong with my car :P

So I figured it's about time I get a little more involved and share some things I've found because there's just not enough info or things out there for 4th gen, or other celicas really.

I raced Sampson (ST 3SFE manual) for a year before I spun a bearing in him, and dropped a 3SGE in. I'm yet to finish that. but the plan is to autocross and motorkhana until I can get enough parts to make him a track weapon! (aka just not body roll everywhere!)

Rosie was brought with a bad engine - missing bits of piston anyone?! So she got a rebuild about 4 months ago and is slowly getting done up to be an epic little daily.

So that's a little about me and my babies!

• Champ likes this

Sampson - ST162 1988 Liftback - Racecar

Rosie - ST162 1989 Liftback - Daily 

#2 fiynix

fiynix

OZCelica Junkie

• Victoria Moderator
  • 2,207 posts
  • STATE:VIC

Posted 04 March 2017 - 11:28 AM

Hello and welcome Steph,

good to see you on the forums. feel free to post in the members ride section, there is no limit to how many cars you can post lol

hope there are helpful hints and tips on there for you

Posted Image

#3 Champ

Champ

[IAN WRC]

• Admin
  • 1,611 posts
  • STATE:WA

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:42 PM

I own two 4th gen celicas.

:)

And welcome to the forum... sounds like you know your way around here already.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users