HUD-01N

OZCelica Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 11:24 PM

Hey gang

First post for the site.

Have had my celica for 3 years now and luv it. Gen 7 2000 Silver ZZT. Fairly stock except I changed the head unit cause it would skip the CD when it went around a corner.....and have some seat belt covers which a friend believes makes the car 5kw faster for me and 10kw with a passenger =) Its an sx so I added some spotties myself [high beam only] and a bit of mesh in in the front bumper area. Only real mods to do now =)

Extending a Hi to all members particularly those in Sydney, Canberra and Newcastle as I frequent all 3.

Don't really no my way around the site yet so if there is meet ups in Sydney, Canberra or Newcastle :bow:

Can't believe there is an a oz celica site, can't wait to check it out some more. Excuse me :D

Edited by HUD-01N, 30 June 2006 - 11:38 PM.

#2 HUD-01N

HUD-01N

OZCelica Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 11:47 PM

PS Can someone give me the low down on how to insert a pic as avetar. I can't make any pics small enough!
Cheers

PPS Admin I've seen plate frames of ozcelica etc on a celica funnily enough. Is this a membership perk thing or someone whose done this custom?? Like to see what club merchandise ya got. Help to ozcelica fund!

Thanx Nat

#3 djcougar

djcougar

Car Cancer Survivor

• OZCelica Supporter
  • 4,881 posts
  • Interests:Lotsa Stuff
  • STATE:ACT

Posted 01 July 2006 - 10:48 AM

Howdy Hud,

welcome to the forums, sounds like a pretty sweet 7th gen ya got there.
in regards to cruises and events, keep a look out on the NSW section near the bottom of the main forum page. We always post up our events there and I can tell you we got some good events coming up and then there is our monthly meet.

If you want to PM me the picture your trying to make your avator, i will make it the right size for you if you like.

We don't really have a membership as such, but there is a donation with some special privilages. just visit http://www.ozcelica....?showtopic=3892
it explains it all there.

Hope to see ya around soon dude
IPB Image
QUOTE(ronin)
i couldnt get a root from a stkilda whore with a 50 hanging out my pants
QUOTE(Inky)
Hey,leave me alone.Im gay
QUOTE(ainzmac)
take me,take me now cougie
QUOTE("OzzyZR")
I LOVE SEMEN ON MY CEREAL FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic